What's Growing On Recognized by Garden.Org

Nov 13, 2013

I was excited this morning to learn that Garden.Org recognized me from spreading the word about their non-profit organization. Nicole from Gardening With Kids emailed me and informed me that I was selected to receive this eco-friendly planter. How awesome is that? Gardening with children is a passion of mine and it is nice to know that I am recognized for what I am doing locally. Thanks Nicole and thank you Garden.Org. Keep on growing!

Nicole writes:
Thank you so much for helping the National Gardening Association spread the word about all of the great gardening resources that are available. Every share helps us to continually work towards our nonprofit mission: to empower every generation to lead healthier lives, build stronger communities, and encourage environmental stewardship through educational gardening programs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like this? Please do share with your friends!